Wednesday, August 29, 2012

5 Core Values

Humorous- People laugh at a lot of stuff I say

Creative- I like to think of new ideas

Curious- I like to know what other people think or say besides me

Perseverance- I work hard at what I am doing

Teamwork- I love my team

1 comment:

  1. Connor, I think these 5 core values you have chosen for yourself are great values to have. A couple of the values even match my own, which I think is really neat! I really like that one of yours is curiosity because it is a unique value that not a lot of other people had on their lists. It is important to hear other people's opinions and when you make that important to you, it opens up a lot of possibilities that never would have been available if you didn't strive to hear others' opinions besides your own.

    ReplyDelete