Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hometown

I am from Sioux City Iowa. It is a pretty decent size city to live in. There are not a whole lot of things really to do but sometimes there is you just have to find the right day. People there are pretty good in general they are just like everyone else they have bad days and good days. Doing what they really want to do in their life would make them happy in the city.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds a lot like my town. It's a lot bigger, but seems similar. I would've liked growing up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Sioux City, but i think it would be interesting to see the various cultures the city has. I think your hometown is similar to mine with not having any BIG events to attend but still finding ways to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor, I also agree that it sounds like my town but a lot bigger as well. I guess sometimes when you have opportunities to do things, there still is not anything to do, which actually happens a lot.

    ReplyDelete