Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Personal Mission Statement Revised

Looking back at the 1st blog about this everything that i wrote down really has not changed all that much. I strive to be more funnier everyday and stuff like that. I still try my best at school and try to get the best job i could get after college. I have indeed met new people since that post and those people are pretty awesome and i hang out with different people everyday. On the last one people really have not been down in the dumps lately so that has not been a problem with that one but when people do get down i will still try to cheer them up and everything like that.

To be funny i would tell jokes about something that happened back in the day that my friends did not hear already and just try to make things funny instead of serious all the time.

3 comments:

  1. we all need that one humorous guy in our life to make ours not suck so bad. you are that guy and you are important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you should do a stand up comedy show in class one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to hear a joke, I feel like you say you're funny a lot. And I think everybody is important to something. So keep it up.

    ReplyDelete