Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SLO

One thing i would change in my hometown to be like SLO would have to be that people can not smoke anywhere anymore. It would make the air better for everyone and you wouldnt smell cigarettes everywhere you go.

5 comments:

  1. Is smoking banned in Restaurants in your hometown? My hometown made it a city ordinance about 12 years ago and i find it a very noticeable difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate smoking so I think this is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that would be a great change as well. I do not like when people are smoking in public places and it is not good for anyone's health. I know it would definitely make people like me that don't like smoking a lot happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one likes to smell smoke everywhere they go, great idea!

    ReplyDelete