Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thrift Post

When I was young i thought my family had a pretty good amount of money we really never discussed it ever but it seemed like my parents were doing a good job of the money. Money was seen as good because it helped get us food and everything that we needed for the house. Lately i have been using a lot of money so i need to stop that but it is tough to stop when you really want something and your parents are not looking after you because you are in college.

1 comment:

  1. When first on your own, spending seems easy. Resisting the temptation, like you've said, is hard. I made a few mistakes with this when I was in college. How I changed, though, was to make myself "sleep on it." If I saw something I really wanted and didn't need, I made myself take a night to think about it and sleep on it. Usually, come the next day, I didn't really want it anymore. Impulse buying is what I call it. Connor, you'll be fine because you are recognizing this so early! Good post and thanks for your honesty.
    -Christyn

    ReplyDelete